I was thinking of what to post but then it hit me. Winged eyeliner. You see this can be pretty tricky to do when you start off with makeup so I thought I would try and help you all out. In 4 quick easy steps!
1. To start off I'm using the L'oreal super liner in black. I'm using this to draw a line above my top lashes. The thickness of the line is personal preference and the thinner the more "natural looking" and the thicker the more dramatic but I'll do a sort of medium.
2. Now extended a thin line from the outer corner.
3. Connect another line from the tail of the wing to the lash line.
4. Fill in the gap in the wing.
Now finish off with a coat of volumisibg mascara to really give yourself a feline flutter. I'm using maybelline mega plush volume express.
Congrats!! You can now achieve this classic retro look yourself!
Love,
Hannah xoxo







Wow that looks great!
ReplyDelete