"Everyday is like a fashion show and the world is your runway."

Saturday, 23 August 2014

Hi everyone!

I'm Hannah, just a teen with a passion for makeup.

Ever since I can remember I have been fascinated by makeup, I would steal my mum's and colour in my face, (hopefully since then i've gotten a little bit better than that).

For the past 5 years I have watched tutorial after tutorial on youtube trying to learn how to create a smokey eye without looking like a panda and the like.

Over the years I have spent a ton of money on makeup, countless hours doing my friends, families, and my own makeup, (and then taking it off again to try again in an hour).

So with my passion in makeup and my love of writing, I decided to try and help other aspiring "makeup artists" and teen girls with their makeup.

On this blog I will post everything from natural every day makeup to crazy and colourful looks!

Love,

Hannah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment