Since summer is coming to an end (insert sad face) and it's back to school season (insert very sad face) I thought that doing a natural evryday makeup look would be a good idea.
So to start off with you should prime the skin, I use the Benefit porefessional.
Then you should use a creamy liquid concealer or if you're really selfconsious a very light foundation or bb cream. But i'm using my maybelline New York Fit Me concealer in light. Use this to cover up your imperfections, but dont use tons as you don't want to look cakey!
Now for the eyes... Start by using a light skin couloured matte eyeshadow all over the lids to neutralise any discolouration, I'm using this light matte skin colour from my Costal Scents 252 palette.
Then use a black liquid eyeliner to draw a thin line close to your top lashes. I'm using the L'oreal super liner in black.
Now just finish off with a clear lip balm to keep you pout moisturised all day long. I use the Body Shop born lippy in watermelon.
This look is fresh, natural and perfect for school, work or just sitting at home taking "#nomakeup" selfies!
Love,
Hannah xoxo









No comments:
Post a Comment